Mag ik meedoen in het Engels?

Deel uw botox injecties ervaringen hier!

Moderators: Thijs, Erje

Plaats reactie
cathy
Druppel
Druppel
Contacteer:

Mag ik meedoen in het Engels?

Bericht door cathy »

Good morning,

My name is Catherine, I’m French (near Nice), and I’ve been living in The Netherlands for 6 years.
First of all, I would like to know if it would be possible to join your forum using English; indeed, I can speak Dutch, maar schrijven blijft nog steeds moeilijk!! :?
I think this is because I never really got the chance to practice at my work, since English is the main language there. Thus, it takes me a very long time to write a sentence and it’s full of mistakes, so not so nice for you;) But, I can read Dutch, so you, of course, would not have to change for English.
I’ve only recently discovered I was most likely suffering from hyperhidrosis for years (only under the armpits). It was a relief to finally put a name on that problem, but above all, to realize there were treatments for it. Since then, I’ve been reading a lot (forums in France, States and over here and many information’ sites) and also took some action. Therefore, I have an appointment next week with Dr Zegelaar at the hospital in Almere to discuss possible Botox injections.
I can remember that someone already mentioned his name, and I would very much appreciate to share his/her experience about it. Indeed, even though I’m pretty much convinced this is what I would like to try, I would really value additional information regarding the course of a session.
Also, I’ve read that prices vary a lot in The Netherlands, and I’ve been quite surprised about it. Indeed, in France, it is pretty much standard and does usually cost around 350 E (only for Botox). Recently, I heard that an hospital in Paris offers this treatment for actually 165 E, because of a special deal they’ve had with a laboratory making this medicine. I can imagine this is not really an option for you, but since it is (most of the time) not covered by the social security, then why not having it done in another country, right? I think some of you already turned to Belgium I think?

Anyway, I would be very happy to join you, again if English is not a problem, and to share insight about this very sensitive issue.
:)
Catherine
John
Vijver
Vijver
Contacteer:

Bericht door John »

Hello Catherine,

Strange, no-one has replied yet. For me it's no problem at all if you post in English, I can read and write both English and Dutch with the same ease, but I'm not sure what our forum moderator thinks?
Thijs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door Thijs »

It's not a problem at all.. please feel free to post in English!

greetings from your moderator! :)
Plaats reactie